 Publishing / 3316
Re: Scans are back!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish
Date:
Wed, 20 Mar 2002 17:17:44 GMT

In lugnet.publish, John Henry Kruer writes:

Yeah, I have to agree with you.  The computor with internet as at the
oppisite side of the house.  I used to zip instructions and move them to my
personal, non-internet computor.  Now I can't do that!

  Does FTP still work?  If so, couldn't you download the lot and move them
en masse to your non-interent computer?

    Dave!