 Publishing / 3306
Re: Scans are back!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish
Date:
Sun, 17 Mar 2002 08:13:10 GMT

Oops, there was something missing in my posting here:

I have no problem with Kevin deciding alone what to do with his copy of the
scans. However, trying to exclude people who contributed the scans, which is
what I understand from the sentence:

All submissions become property of Brickshelf L.L.C.

is not something I will accept for the scans I submit.