 Publishing / 3290
Re: Scans are back!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish
Date:
Fri, 15 Mar 2002 03:08:55 GMT

In lugnet.publish, Brett Kingery writes:
I have a quick question for ya.  I have a few catalogs which are not shown
(Shop at home, product catalogs, etc).  Is there interest to have these too?
Alternate covers?  Etc etc?  I could bring them back from home to scan if
there is.

Yes, every version of every catalog (except current vendors catalogs)
are acceptable.

Also, how about "LEGO Mania Magazine"?  This probably can't be added for
copyright reasons, but I just wanted to put forth the question.

We don't currently have Mania Magazines in the collection, and
I don't believe we have permission to post them.

KL