 Publishing / 3289
Re: Scans are back!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish
Date:
Thu, 14 Mar 2002 22:23:00 GMT

I have a quick question for ya.  I have a few catalogs which are not shown
(Shop at home, product catalogs, etc).  Is there interest to have these too?
Alternate covers?  Etc etc?  I could bring them back from home to scan if
there is.

Also, how about "LEGO Mania Magazine"?  This probably can't be added for
copyright reasons, but I just wanted to put forth the question.

plucky