 Publishing / 3301
Re: Scans are back!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish
Date:
Sat, 16 Mar 2002 10:52:17 GMT

Hello Dan,

Why do you think that he should have waited for LEGO to complain?

Actually, I don't think that.

The fact that he probably _could_ get away with it doesn't mean he
_should_ try...

I agree.

As for the need for Brickshelf to go
commercial, I think we all knew the day would come where Kevin employer
would refuse to front the HUGE bill for all the traffic. It was only a
matter of time.

I understand that. I don't see, however, for now, how the bill is going to
be paid for from now on. But I guess Kevin has an idea ...

I think I have understood more of the transition, why it happened, and why
it had to happen the way it happened. I didn't get that understanding from
the press release, however, but from reading a few posts in this group
(which I haven't been subscribed to prior to my posting).

Greetings

Horst