 Publishing / 3311
Re: Scans are back!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish
Date:
Tue, 19 Mar 2002 02:12:02 GMT

In lugnet.publish, Mark Chittenden writes:
I'm not a lawyer, but I understand this to mean:

Anything uploaded to Brickshelf, bet it scans, digital pics, gif files, text
files, whatever, becomes property of Brickshelf in the regards that

Only materials submitted to the Brickshelf _Library_ become property of
Brickshelf.  Materials uploaded to the _Gallery_ remain with the original
owner.

This really isn't complicated, you just can't control what Brickshelf does
with scans you submit to the Library.  It has nothing to do with
your own (copies of) scans, or anything you upload to the gallery.

KL