 People / 930
Re: I'm lucky to be alive - now in Technicolor!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people, lugnet.loc.us, lugnet.loc.us.nc
Date:
Mon, 21 Aug 2000 17:14:40 GMT

In lugnet.people, Frank Filz writes:
Well, not quite, but I went to the salvage yard this afternoon to retrieve • what I could from the car (I actually got most of the
salvageable stuff right after the accident as it turns out). While there I • took some pictures and have put together a small web
page:

http://www.mindspring.com/~ffilz/wreck2000/wreck.html

Frank

It took me a while to figure out that your car was an Integra.  For irony's
sake, it should have been an Accord.  Why?  'Cause now it would be an
Accordian!

Bruce

Pssssst: PT Cruiser!