 People / 1033
Re: I'm lucky to be alive
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people, lugnet.loc.us, lugnet.loc.us.nc
Date:
Fri, 8 Sep 2000 17:01:20 GMT

In lugnet.people, Frank Filz writes:

Sorry for the lack of update...<snip update>

   Thanks for the update, and welcome to the Saturn family.  I
   may join you (my sister already has) when my current beast
   dies at long last (if it ever does--Geo!).  Glad to hear
   everything is starting to shape up, and I'm amazed that you
   can actually have so little liability coverage ($15K?  Sheesh!).
   But at least now you won't have to rent Isuzu Troopers for
   your meets.  ;)

   Incidentally, did you get the siege mortar safely?  I posted
   it to you just before going back to MI, so it would have arrived
   on or about the unfortunate day.  :(  Incidentally I do have
   a few colour pictures of bomb ketches from the 18th-C., but I
   have no scanner and no file access to the internet!  I can
   however take pictures of them and possibly post you files or
   photocopies if necessary.  (They're from the Archibald book
   I mention in .pirates.)

   best,

   Lindsay.nl