 People / 1029
Re: I'm lucky to be alive
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people, lugnet.loc.us, lugnet.loc.us.nc
Date:
Mon, 4 Sep 2000 13:29:49 GMT

Mr L F Braun <braunli1@pilot.msu.edu> wrote in message
In lugnet.people, Frank Filz writes:
Well, I'm feeling extremely fortunate to still be alive today. This • morning
on the way into work I got rear-ended by an SUV. ...<snip>

   Good Lord man!  I go away for a little while and
   such momentous things happen!  I do hope that you're
   continuing to be OK and that the administratia is
   coming along as tolerably as such can.  I'm only
   left wondering how you're getting around now!

   best

   Lindsay

Yes Frank, reading Lindsay 's  reply to your original post reminded me that
there had been no update on your condition.   Are you aches and pains
better?    Did the insurance get resolved to your satisfaction?  Are you in
a rental still or in new vehicle?  If so what did you decide upon?  And of
course, how goes your building???

Hoping that you are not out caving this weekend in the monsoonish weather we
are having ...
take care,
sheree