 People / 923
Re: I'm lucky to be alive
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people, lugnet.loc.us
Date:
Sat, 19 Aug 2000 08:18:46 GMT

Bruce Schlickbernd wrote:

What's unfortunate is that no one at the scene had a camera.

<snippage!>

Everyone concerned by this: go out and buy a disposable camera and put it in
your car (preferably a darker and cooler spot).

I have a one-shot APS in each car ;-)  I did that after someone ELSE got lucky - I
was working on my car in SF in a friend's garage, and heard/felt someone hit the
building.  I had my digicam because I was making a VFAQ of the car work, so I ran
outside, snapped pics left and right, got the victim's email address, and emailed
him the site that night to download them from.  He got PLENTY of documentation, but
would have had NOTHING if I hadn't happened to be there that night.

--
Tom Stangl
***http://www.vfaq.com/