 People / 902
Re: I'm lucky to be alive
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people, lugnet.loc.us
Date:
Thu, 17 Aug 2000 21:44:54 GMT

In lugnet.people, Frank Filz writes:
Well, I'm feeling extremely fortunate to still be alive today. This morning on
the way into work I got rear-ended by an SUV.

<ka-snip!>

Nothing like a Matrix-bullet-dodging sequence to wake you up.  Was the SUV at
least flying a skull-and-crossbones?

What's unfortunate is that no one at the scene had a camera.

<snippage!>

Everyone concerned by this: go out and buy a disposable camera and put it in
your car (preferably a darker and cooler spot).

Glad you came out okay!

Time for some car shopping.  I can see you in a huge SUV with no handling,
little stopping power, and poor rollover incidence *but* high pirate ship
hauling ability by the way...
:-0

Bruce