 People / 922
Re: I'm lucky to be alive - now in Technicolor!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people, lugnet.loc.us, lugnet.loc.us.nc
Date:
Sat, 19 Aug 2000 06:39:57 GMT

In lugnet.people, Mark Herzberg writes:
When Volkswagen and Porchse get thier
SUVs, the VW Colorado and Porschse Cayenne, in 2002, the only major (20,000+
sales annually) American-sold brands without an SUV or SUV will be Chrysler
and Jaguar (and Alfa Romeo...whose coming back in '03).

Ooops! Left out two. Mini (returning to the US next fall with BMW's help) and
Saab (though they are working on something, just not for 2002).