Re: TL6 Brikwars Game
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Sat, 27 Jul 2002 13:59:49 GMT

Each player will be in command of a squad of soldiers.  These squads have a
maximum cp value of 200 and will consist of the following units:
-One Hero
-Two scouts each with only an impact pistol and/or a knife
(see brikwar rules for scout specs)
-One Artillery Sergeant with a siege rifle and the capability of throwing
grenades and nets (remember a siege rifle takes two hands to operate so he
will not be able to fire and throw in the same turn)
-Two Artillery Privates each with a siege pistol, a back pack, several
grenades, and a net(s)
-One other soldier of your design

It has been brought to my attention that I might have made this to
restrictive.  Sorry about that I get anal sometimes.

The new squad specs will simply consist of a Hero and 6 soldiers.  I want to
keep the number of troops down so that we can't as easily control sections
of the ship.  The total cp will still be 200cp so have fun maxing out your
soldiers.

Oh, for those who like ninjas, you can have either a hero or a ninja, but
not both.  Just trying to keep things fair.

Jonathan