Re: TL6 Brikwars Game
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Fri, 2 Aug 2002 14:17:52 GMT

Well Brikwars is a week away so I thought I'd send an update.

So far I have the following people attending:
Jorge - playing
Lindsay - playing, bringing destroyer
Joe - playing
Shaun - free that day,but hasn't said if he is playing.
Todd - Looking at models, but I'm not sure if he is playing.
Martin - Looking at models.
Dave - ????????

If you're not on the list and are planning on coming please let me know so I
can email you the directions to my place.

For those who don't know, Martin is a visitor from the Montreal club MONLUG.
I think it would be nice if we could get a few more members to come over and
welcome him to the area.  Maybe even show off a few of there models as well.

I haven't heard anything from Dave in awhile so I'm hoping he can come or
can at least let us borrow his modules.  Dave, please confirm.

Since I put a lot of time into designing the map, I would like to know if it
is going to work.  In other words I need to know if all the modules will be
available.

Here is how the map works:
Jorge:
-Hanger
-T hall way
-space dock
-Alien nest
-Lab

Shaun:
-Hydroponics
-Cryo lab
-Freaky lab
-T hall way

Joe:
-Secret lab
-Teleporter

Dave:
-Hanger
-brig
-16x16 storage

Jon:
-Storage1
-Storage2
-Cafe
-Quarters
-Three hallways (along the edge of the cafe and storage1)
-Hydroponics2
-Cargo
-2 '?'
-1 16x16 '?'

Lindsay:
-1 '?'

I've forgotten who built the small hallways.  I think Shaun had the bulk of
them.

I also still have a lot of '?' modules to build.  Does anyone have time to
build some of these?  I'm starting to run out of Imagination.

Jonathan