Re: TL6 Brikwars Game
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Fri, 2 Aug 2002 14:50:18 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Jonathan Dallas writes:
Well Brikwars is a week away so I thought I'd send an update.

So far I have the following people attending:
Jorge - playing
Lindsay - playing, bringing destroyer
Joe - playing
Shaun - free that day,but hasn't said if he is playing.
Todd - Looking at models, but I'm not sure if he is playing.
Martin - Looking at models.

If you're not on the list and are planning on coming please let me know so I
can email you the directions to my place.

we'll be there too!  not sure if I'll play, I know that Jenn will not :)

Dan