Re: TL6 Brikwars Game
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Tue, 6 Aug 2002 22:35:30 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Jonathan Dallas writes:
Hey Everyone,

I’m hosting a Brikwars game on the 11th at my place.  You’re all invited to
join in the battle and or to look at the models on display.  There will be a
13’ Japanese Destroyer on display, plus there is talk of reassembling the
16’ Zakim Bridge to see how well the new support structure works.  Feel to
bring your own models as well.

   I'm still a "go" to bring Takao over to your place on Saturday the
   10th, Jonathan.  I'd be looking at reaching you around 5pm, so if you
   have a set dinner time you don't want me to interrupt let me know!

   (And it's a cruiser.  ;) )

IF you are planning on bringing a module, I would like to encourage you to
place a cover on it.  This will add a little mystery to what is around the
next corner.

   Alas, my plan to put together a module hasn't borne fruit--I have
   to get this proposal done in the next three days, no choice.  I may
   be able to pull some kind of BW squad together, however, if there
   are parameters I can follow.

   Also:  SHAUN--if you have any parts needs, email me, because this
   will be my last trip to Bostonland before I pack the collection away,
   so pretty much anything you'd need for the S-boat is potentially
   available for loan/sale.  And I have a LOT of light grey every-
   thing left (save tiles of course).  Let me know ASAP and I can drag
   out my bins.

   all best

   LFB (the B is for BrikWars-Neophyte)