Re: TL6 Brikwars Game
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Thu, 8 Aug 2002 17:22:14 GMT

A few facts about the teams before I assign players:

The Coalition is a combined military controlled by the Earth Government.
The Coalition forces are very well funded, giving them standard uniforms and
weapons.  There squads are small, because of the amount of territory they
have to cover.

Over the past few decades the space colonies have started to bann together
and form there own government.  This Faction government controls Earth major
supply of raw materials, causing feuding over prices.  Due to the constant
feuding over these materials, The Coalition and the Faction have started
having small skirmishs.

The Faction, trying to increase there strength, increased the size of there
local militia by adding consripts.  The local militia has there own
uniforms, but the conscripts wear what they what.

Uniforms:
The Coalition's major colors are black and dark gray
The Factions militia uniform is a tan shirt and gray pants (adventure sets)
The Factions consripts can wear anything.

Now with that said here is how I see the teams:
Shaun - Coalition (most of his troops are wearing Coalition uniforms)
Jon - Coalition (my troops are also wearing Coalition uniforms)
? - Coalition (Shaun and I both have plenty of extra Coalition troops)

Which leaves
Joe, Dave, Lindsay as Factions.

Does this work for everyone?

Jonathan