Re: TL6 Brikwars Game
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Wed, 7 Aug 2002 02:44:40 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Lindsay Frederick Braun writes:

<snip>

  (And it's a cruiser.  ;) )

Sorry, my mistake.  Cruisers are bigger, right?

IF you are planning on bringing a module, I would like to encourage you to
place a cover on it.  This will add a little mystery to what is around the
next corner.

  Alas, my plan to put together a module hasn't borne fruit--

That's good because I already built a room with fruit in it.

As to not being able to build something that really is a bummer.  I was
hoping to see some new modules at this game, but all I'm seeing are the same
ones plus the ones I've built.  I can understand having to do real work
though so I won't bust your chops.  Maybe someone else will build a module?

  I have to get this proposal done in the next three days, no choice.
  I may be able to pull some kind of BW squad together, however, if
  there are parameters I can follow.

The Coalition is typically in black.  We're very depressing.  The factions
didn't have any true color scheme that I was aware of.

A simple TL6 BW squad is 7 troops were one of them is either a hero or a
ninja.  You have 200cp to spend on this small squad so you should be able to
do almost anything with them.  I might suggest a robotic vehicle that is
close to the same size as a human.

Here is my squad with one extra scout (he got sick at the last minute).
http://geocities.com/ilikeitgui/brikwars/Brikwarriors.html

Here is a helpful troop scorer written by Dave that I used to create my troops:
http://www.suave.net/~dave/bw.cgi?tl=6

Jonathan