Re: TL6 Brikwars Game
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Sat, 10 Aug 2002 12:43:52 GMT

"Sun Yun" <solasphere@yahoo.com> wrote in message
news:H0L7nz.MF4@lugnet.com...
Ah, a TL6 game. . . . man, I wish I could be there.

Do you guys have any other games planned in the next couple months?

There's a few potential game ideas out there, but nothing definite at this
point. If you know of a particular date that's good for you, just say the
word and that usually constitues a game!

I may be moving back to Boston so I wanna know when the next game is going
down. I have lots of mecha waiting to see some action although as I've • seen
from the way cp points are calculated I doubt I'd be able to field any due
to size.

It'd be great to have you back! After looking over your site (which is
fantastic), if you supplied the mecha :), I'm sure we could have a mecha
BrikWars. A variety of themes is always a good thing!

Hope you guys enjoy this game, look forward to seeing the pictures.

Speaking of which...does anyone have their pictures from the last game up?
It would be good to get a link on nelug.org to them. Unfortunately, I lost
all my pictures from that game due to a hard crash.

- Joe