Re: TL6 Brikwars Game (Results)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Mon, 12 Aug 2002 23:50:57 GMT

"Jorge Fernandez" <galien1@aol.com> wrote in message
news:H0r20v.9F5@lugnet.com...

I'm very sorry I couldn't make it, I'm sure you missed my modules and the
Aliens, but I hope you had a great time and are still celebrating that I
didn't make it ;)

Hope to see you all at the next meeting.

Jorge, any time that you can't make it is a cause for sadness as far as I'm
concerned. I hope work settles down for you.

- Joe