Re: TL6 Brikwars Game
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Wed, 7 Aug 2002 14:02:08 GMT

Well it's getting close to time:

I think we should decide on teams at this point.  Each team will consist of
three squads (hopefully three players as well).  There will also be one
player controlling a swarm of aliens.

Now do want to keep the teams the same as they were last time with an extra
player on each team or do we want to mix things up a bit?  I don't think
Jorge has to be the aliens this time, but it's his choice.

I have the following people playing:
Jorge
Lindsay
Joe
Shaun
Dave
Myself

I also have the following onlookers who we could probably draft into
playing, but we'd have to supply a squad for them:
Todd
Martin
Tom

Shaun said he'd bring some extra troops and I'll try to build an extra
Faction squad.

<snip>

Here's what we have so far for modules:

Jorge:
-Hanger
-T hall way
-space dock
-Alien nest
-Lab

Shaun:
-Hydroponics
-Cryo lab
-Freaky lab

Joe:
-Secret lab
-Teleporter

Dave:
-Hanger
-brig
-16x16 storage
-Dentist office
-16x32 T-hallway

Jon:
-Storage1
-Storage2
-Cafe
-Quarters
-Three hallways (along the edge of the cafe and storage1)
-Hydroponics2
-Cargo
-1 16x16 '?'
-3 32x32 '?'