Re: TL6 Brikwars Game
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Wed, 7 Aug 2002 11:25:06 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Jonathan Dallas writes:
Well Brikwars is a week away so I thought I'd send an update.

So far I have the following people attending:
Jorge - playing
Lindsay - playing, bringing destroyer
Joe - playing
Shaun - free that day,but hasn't said if he is playing.
Todd - Looking at models, but I'm not sure if he is playing.
Martin - Looking at models.

Yup, I'll be there.  I'll bring enough troops and "funky equipment" to share
with one or two others as well, so people who don't have anything built can
still join in.

I'd like to build another module (or two or three), but it looks doubtful that
I will have the opportunity.  Sorry!

-s

-s