Re: visit
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Sat, 27 Jul 2002 14:13:56 GMT

Hi,

I won't be able to be there for start of brickwars but can be there in the
afternoon. I never participated in a brickwars but it could be fun see one
for the first time.

As for modeling, I like anything (or almost) that is made of Lego no regard to
witch scale it is build. I will surely appreciate seeing the destroyer in
person and of course meeting you.

Martin

We usually get together around 10:00am, but the game won't start until 11 or
12.  Depends on how well I set things up.  Showing up in the afternoon is
fine, we can always use a few hagglers in the stands.

Brickwars is a fun game similiar to War Hammer or Dungeons and Dragons.
http://www.brikwars.com

Jonathan