Re: visit
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Sat, 27 Jul 2002 11:55:49 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Jonathan Dallas writes:
In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Martin Legault writes:
Hello,

I'll be in Marlboro from July 29th to August 2nd and again Aug 12th - 16th.
I would like to meet other Lego enthousiast, If you are planning a meeting,
would you accept me as a guest or we migth just join a somewhere for a couple
of hour.

We are trying to get a meeting together sometime in August, but we haven't
set a date yet.  When we do it will be posted to lugnet.

We do however have a brikwars event happening on the 11th.  I don't know if
you'd be able to get here a day earlier or not though.  It starts at 10:00am
and usually runs for most of the day.  I don't know if you've played
brikwars before, but it is fun and really easy to learn.

If you're into models, Lindsay will be displaying the Destroyer he brought
to brickfest.  And as others have said, my living room is great, because no
matter where you look you can find something made of lego.

Hope you can make it.

Jonathan

Hi,

I won't be able to be there for start of brickwar but can be there in the after
noon. I never participated in a brickwar but it could be fun see one for the
first time.

As for modeling, I like anything (or almost) that is made of Lego no regard to
witch scale it is build. I will surely appreciate seeing the destroyer in
person and of course meeting you.

Martin