    Re: visit —Martin Legault
   (...) Hi, I won't be able to be there for start of brickwar but can be there in the after noon. I never participated in a brickwar but it could be fun see one for the first time. As for modeling, I like anything (or almost) that is made of Lego no (...) (22 years ago, 27-Jul-02, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

        Re: visit —Jonathan Dallas
   (...) We usually get together around 10:00am, but the game won't start until 11 or 12. Depends on how well I set things up. Showing up in the afternoon is fine, we can always use a few hagglers in the stands. Brickwars is a fun game similiar to War (...) (22 years ago, 27-Jul-02, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)