  visit

Hello, I'll be in Marlboro from July 29th to August 2nd and again Aug 12th - 16th. I would like to meet other Lego enthousiast, If you are planning a meeting, would you accept me as a guest or we migth just join a somewhere for a couple of hour. (...) (22 years ago, 24-Jul-02, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: visit

(...) We are trying to get a meeting together sometime in August, but we haven't set a date yet. When we do it will be posted to lugnet. We do however have a brikwars event happening on the 11th. I don't know if you'd be able to get here a day (...) (22 years ago, 26-Jul-02, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: visit

(...) Hi, I won't be able to be there for start of brickwar but can be there in the after noon. I never participated in a brickwar but it could be fun see one for the first time. As for modeling, I like anything (or almost) that is made of Lego no (...) (22 years ago, 27-Jul-02, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: visit

(...) We usually get together around 10:00am, but the game won't start until 11 or 12. Depends on how well I set things up. Showing up in the afternoon is fine, we can always use a few hagglers in the stands. Brickwars is a fun game similiar to War (...) (22 years ago, 27-Jul-02, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)