 Organizations / Canada / ParLUGment / 753
Re: New Moc - Lego Fair (and apparently 5 cents was overpriced)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.parlugment
Date:
Fri, 22 Oct 2004 14:19:13 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, Jude Beaudin wrote:
   In lugnet.announce.moc, C. L. GunningCook wrote:

   A moment of silence for the figs that were knock from their seats, and a round of applause for ParLUGment for putting up with my self-destructing theme park. You guys totally rock!!!

I feel even more sorry for the figs in the centifuge. Seriously, to be sitting on a swing that was flying in a circle at those speeds, you would have liquified their brains or something.

You want Smack Talk

It is one thing to get lights and motion in a layout, it is another to have it work consistently and not need to rebuild every two seconds. Learn to drive and maybe you won’t destroy your models before you set up. I have my suspicions that you never had the RCX programmed to begin with. You are probably just a poser. Get it right next time. We know we rock. Tell us something we don’t know. Why did we ever let her in the group?!? Guys, our standards are a little too low these days.

I am outta here,

Jude

LOL!!!!!!! Hey Jude, you’re NUMBER One!!!!! Nothing like leading the pack of smack.

You are right though on two things.... one, I never did program the RCX, my son did, and two, the standards are low, but I’m afraid that happened way before I joined..... when was it that you joined??? Wink.

PULL OUT, before it’s too late.

Besides, I may suck at building but you know, that “waitress” was going to go home with me before she ever went home with you!!!!

Janey “Holy that’s a huge mouth Red Brick”