 Organizations / Canada / ParLUGment / 714
Re: New Moc - Lego Fair (and apparently 5 cents was overpriced)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 19 Oct 2004 18:16:57 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, C. L. GunningCook wrote:

   P.S. I need a place to stay, since I don’t know T.O. at all, can someone give me a name of a hotel near the venue please. Yeah I know, I could google something out, but that seems like work.

A bunch have asked this question: Basically neither Chris nor I have recommendations, never having needed a hotel room in our own city. The only one I can recommend is the Sheraton/Novotel in the actual airport nestled inside Terminal 3. Problem is it’s bloody expensive.

But the International Center is along Airport/Dixon, so there’s piles of hotels there. Like this one:

http://www.ichotelsgroup.com/h/d/hi/1/en/hd/yyzae?irs=null

or that one...

http://www.ichotelsgroup.com/h/d/hi/1/en/hd/yyzia?irs=null

or how about this one?