 Organizations / Canada / ParLUGment / 723
Re: New Moc - Lego Fair (and apparently 5 cents was overpriced)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.parlugment
Date:
Tue, 19 Oct 2004 22:47:59 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, Darrell Urbien wrote:
   I love the games!

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/bccook/FunFair/fairgames.jpg

But... Aren’t the hoops supposed to be elliptical? It’s actually possible to make a basket in your game! :)

Darrell

Ah you are right Darrell..... Note to self, on the rebuild make all the games more corrupt to cover the cost of extra structural materials purchased from Bricklink to support the “coaster”. Excellent! I doubt those plastic smiling faces will ever catch on. I love an evil plan.

Janey “Red Brick”