 Organizations / Canada / ParLUGment / 746
Re: New Moc - Lego Fair (and apparently 5 cents was overpriced)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.parlugment
Date:
Thu, 21 Oct 2004 19:36:47 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, Tom McDonald wrote:
   In lugnet.announce.moc, C. L. GunningCook wrote:

The trials and tribulations of my latest adventure with one of my MOCs.

Well, to (possibly) quote Mark Twain: “A man who picks up a cat by the tail learns something he can learn no other way.” :-)

Still, I say rebuild it! You’ve got great ideas for rides, and I know you got the bricks. The playability looks awesome.

-Tom McD.
http://www.spamcake.com

Thanks Spammy McCutiePie, oops I mean Tom. Why am I getting a flash back to 1970’s tv..... “We can rebuild him. We have the technology. We have the capability to make the world’s first Bionic m... ummm fair. Better than it was before. Better . . . stronger . . . faster.” Now if I could only get Steve Austin to rebuild it for me......LOL

Cheers Janey “Bionic Red Brick”