 Organizations / Canada / ParLUGment / 718
Re: New Moc - Lego Fair (and apparently 5 cents was overpriced)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.parlugment
Date:
Tue, 19 Oct 2004 19:24:21 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, Scott Costello wrote:
   In lugnet.announce.moc, C. L. GunningCook wrote:

   ..... if you would rather skip the rambling...... the pics can be found here

I totally envisioned doing a fair like this, but even in my imagination the creations were not half as impressive as your fair. In my opinion the most creative thing I have seen online in some time.

Bravo!

Scott Costello

Wow, thanks. It was really fun building it, especially being able to get my son involved.

Janey “Red Brick”