 Organizations / Canada / ParLUGment / 711
Re: New Moc - Lego Fair (and apparently 5 cents was overpriced)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.parlugment
Date:
Tue, 19 Oct 2004 17:03:59 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, David Koudys wrote:
   In lugnet.announce.moc, C. L. GunningCook wrote:

The trials and tribulations of my latest adventure with one of my MOCs.

snip

   Janey “(Apparently I should stick to building houses) Red Brick”

A moment of silence for the figs that were knock from their seats, and a round of applause for ParLUGment for putting up with my self-destructing theme park. You guys totally rock!!!

You have got to start coming out to rtl events! The MOC is stunning but your story telling is fantastic!

See you at the Hobby Show :)

Dave K

LOL, thanks Dave, looking forward to being at the hobby show but apparently my theme park will not be making a showing.

Janey “Red Brick”

P.S. I need a place to stay, since I don’t know T.O. at all, can someone give me a name of a hotel near the venue please. Yeah I know, I could google something out, but that seems like work.