 Organizations / Canada / ParLUGment / 741
Re: New Moc - Lego Fair (and apparently 5 cents was overpriced)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.parlugment
Date:
Wed, 20 Oct 2004 20:14:50 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, C. L. GunningCook wrote:

Thanks Terry,

Security? Hmmmm what a concept.

I guess I am a glutton for punishment, because I did take a final pic, and for your viewing pleasure, I just posted it here.

Well on the bright side, since it’s already in bits, you won’t have to feel guilty when you improve the ride mechanicals and stuff.