 Organizations / Canada / ParLUGment / 743
Re: New Moc - Lego Fair (and apparently 5 cents was overpriced)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.parlugment
Date:
Wed, 20 Oct 2004 16:02:31 GMT

Most of it is mind set though, I had myself convinced it was just too complicated, when my son didn’t buy that line anymore, and we got down to working, it was relatively simple. Of course, we used the most basic of solutions we could come up with and of course two minds are always better then one.

Kids think “outside the box” so often, because many times, they haven’t had enough experiences to formulate that so called “box”. I could tell you stories of how kids sometimes outsmart their parents in unique and inventive ways--just because parents forgot to think like a kid....

(my little brother outsmarted me when I was 17 and he was 4...hint-pick up and hold the bag of cookies when older brother makes you look at something and he sneaks a cookie when not looking-I got one cookie..and one only..)

Scott Lyttle