 Organizations / Canada / ParLUGment / 744
Re: LEGO and ParLUGment logo flower mosaics
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build.mosaic, lugnet.org.ca.parlugment
Date:
Thu, 21 Oct 2004 12:45:31 GMT

In lugnet.build.mosaic, Jason Allemann wrote:
In lugnet.build.mosaic, Tim Strutt wrote:
In lugnet.announce.moc, Jason Allemann wrote:
Two new flower mosaics....

<snip>

Dude, you are the master of flower mosaics!
All the mosaics looked great in the layout.
Keep up the great work. Play well.

Tim

Cool, thanks Tim!

I have uploaded my pictures of the mosaics now.
LEGO logo:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/tstrutt/Train-Shows/Oct-04/Details/lego-flower-mosaic-halfsize-1.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/tstrutt/Train-Shows/Oct-04/Details/lego-flower-mosaic-fullsize-1.jpg
ParLUGment logo:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/tstrutt/Train-Shows/Oct-04/Details/parlugment-flower-mosaic-halfsize-1.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/tstrutt/Train-Shows/Oct-04/Details/parlugment-flower-mosaic-fullsize-1.jpg
Canada Flag:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/tstrutt/Train-Shows/Oct-04/Details/canadian-flag-flower-mosaic-1.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/tstrutt/Train-Shows/Oct-04/Details/canadian-flag-flower-mosaic-halfsize-2.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/tstrutt/Train-Shows/Oct-04/Details/canadian-flag-flower-mosaic-fullsize-2.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/tstrutt/Train-Shows/Oct-04/Details/canadian-flag-flower-mosaic-3.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/tstrutt/Train-Shows/Oct-04/Details/canadian-flag-flower-mosaic-4.jpg

The pictures don't do them justice. These must be seen in person.
Play well.

Tim Strutt