 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 2311
  LEGO and ParLUGment logo flower mosaics

Two new flower mosaics.... (2 URLs) Well, okay, the ParLUGment one isn't really new since it's been built for a few months and was actually on display at Brickfest. I'm a little behind in taking pictures. :) The LEGO logo seemed like an obvious good (...) (20 years ago, 20-Oct-04, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.mosaic, lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, FTX) !!

  Re: LEGO and ParLUGment logo flower mosaics

(...) It was a pleasure to be able to see these up close, outstanding work Jason. The flower beds looked amazing in the town/train display. I was surprised how each flower sort of locks in the other holding them in place because I have always had (...) (20 years ago, 20-Oct-04, to lugnet.build.mosaic, FTX)

  Re: LEGO and ParLUGment logo flower mosaics

(...) <snip> Dude, you are the master of flower mosaics! All the mosaics looked great in the layout. Keep up the great work. Play well. Tim (20 years ago, 20-Oct-04, to lugnet.build.mosaic, lugnet.org.ca.parlugment)

  Re: LEGO and ParLUGment logo flower mosaics

(...) These look really spiffy, even if the painting bit does make me cringe. :-) Spotlighted. XFUT to lugnet.parts.mod because painting is a kind of mod, isn't it? So what kind of paint did you use, and did you have any adhesion problems? (20 years ago, 20-Oct-04, to lugnet.build.mosaic, lugnet.parts.mod, FTX)

  Re: LEGO and ParLUGment logo flower mosaics

(...) <snip> (...) Thanks Janey, Yeah, they hold together pretty well. The ones along the edges and especially in the corners are less stable and will occasionally fall off in transit, but they are no where near as unstable as flower stems on their (...) (20 years ago, 20-Oct-04, to lugnet.build.mosaic, FTX)

  Re: LEGO and ParLUGment logo flower mosaics

(...) <snip> (...) Cool, thanks Tim! J (20 years ago, 20-Oct-04, to lugnet.build.mosaic)

  Re: LEGO and ParLUGment logo flower mosaics

(...) yes, these were a very colourful addition to the layout. not as colourful as they would be if someone (no names) would paint some mauve & peach coloured flowers for the rest of his group, but awesome just the same. the big question is, will we (...) (20 years ago, 21-Oct-04, to lugnet.build.mosaic, FTX)

  Re: LEGO and ParLUGment logo flower mosaics

(...) <snip> (...) Thanks Larry, This is the first real 'mod' (if indeed painting is considered a mod) that I've ever done. I approached it with a bit of trepidation but I deemed it was necessary. As for the details, here they are.... They were (...) (20 years ago, 21-Oct-04, to lugnet.parts.mod, FTX)

  Re: LEGO and ParLUGment logo flower mosaics

(...) <snip> (...) lol, I think you're more likely to get peach and mauve coloured flowers from LEGO than you are from me. I think the lawnmower man was displaying his lack of patriotism when Tim was taking pictures so I'm sure they'll show up. (...) (20 years ago, 21-Oct-04, to lugnet.build.mosaic, FTX)

  Re: LEGO and ParLUGment logo flower mosaics

(...) Mmmm...mmm (URL) Lawnmower Man>. Oh, nice mosaics by the way ;) ROSCO (20 years ago, 21-Oct-04, to lugnet.build.mosaic, FTX)

  Re: LEGO and ParLUGment logo flower mosaics

(...) I have uploaded my pictures of the mosaics now. LEGO logo: (URL) logo: (URL) Flag: (URL) pictures don't do them justice. These must be seen in person. Play well. Tim Strutt (20 years ago, 21-Oct-04, to lugnet.build.mosaic, lugnet.org.ca.parlugment)

  Re: LEGO and ParLUGment logo flower mosaics

(...) Nice. Thanks for posting these Tim. They are really nice shots. Better than any I have that's for sure. J (20 years ago, 22-Oct-04, to lugnet.build.mosaic)

  Re: LEGO and ParLUGment logo flower mosaics

(...) The thumbnails in that directory got all screwed up, so I deleted the directory. The mosaics now have their own directory, which they well deserve: (URL) well. Tim Strutt (20 years ago, 26-Oct-04, to lugnet.build.mosaic)

  Re: LEGO and ParLUGment logo flower mosaics

(...) FYI, you can re-generate the thumbnails in a folder by clicking "Rescan" when viewing the folder. You must be logged in. HTH ROSCO (20 years ago, 26-Oct-04, to lugnet.build.mosaic)

  Re: LEGO and ParLUGment logo flower mosaics

Dude.. that is sooo cool :) -Anne (...) (20 years ago, 27-Oct-04, to lugnet.build.mosaic)