 Organizations / Canada / ParLUGment / 722
Re: New Moc - Lego Fair (and apparently 5 cents was overpriced)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.parlugment
Date:
Tue, 19 Oct 2004 21:28:58 GMT

In lugnet.announce.moc, C. L. GunningCook wrote:

snip
   Janey “(Apparently I should stick to building houses) Red Brick”

This thing was truly astounding. It was amazing that despite all the problems Janey still managed to have it all working at various times during the show. And trust me, when everything was working it was truly a sight to behold. I hope Tim got some video of it in action.

   A moment of silence for the figs that were knock from their seats, and a round of applause for ParLUGment for putting up with my self-destructing theme park. You guys totally rock!!!

Ah shucks, thanks Janey. Right back at you!