 Organizations / Canada / ParLUGment / 716
Re: New Moc - Lego Fair (and apparently 5 cents was overpriced)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.parlugment
Date:
Tue, 19 Oct 2004 19:23:55 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, Steven Coallier wrote:
   In lugnet.announce.moc, C. L. GunningCook wrote:

The trials and tribulations of my latest adventure with one of my MOCs.

Absolutely stunning. Beautiful, exhaustive details! I love the Spongebob.

Sorry to hear about the troubles with the fair as a traveling carnival, but as my brain is already overloaded by the fact that you built it and everything works, it would probably start to leak out my ears were I to find out you did all that and made it modular as well.

Some creations were just meant to stay in one place. I break my Superman model virtually every time I’m forced to change offices at work.

Keep up the great work!

.Steve

“Attack life, it’s going to kill you anyway!”

Thanks Steve, I appreciate your kind words, but I must add, the Sponge Bob was one of those ideas lifted from other ppls creations, in this case Tom Mc Donald.

Janey Red Brick