 Organizations / Canada / ParLUGment / 754
Re: brickbay park studio condos
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.org.ca.parlugment
Date:
Fri, 22 Oct 2004 18:47:30 GMT

In lugnet.announce.moc, Deborah Higdon wrote:
furnished model suites now open.  6 condo units with studio apartments, each
with balcony. stunning view, parking space available.

<http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=101545
<http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/higdon/thumbnails/im002352th.jpg
<<http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/higdon/thumbnails/im002347th.jpg

fully landscaped, stair access to second level units.

<<http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/higdon/thumbnails/im002339th.jpg>>

selling quickly.  call for an appointment.

enjoy.

-§ deborah higdon-leblond §-

I love the style of the condo's, right from the curvature of the walls,
down to the custom flowers. Your MOC's rock!
I am so glad you joined our club so we can see all these awesome MOC's
in person. Keep them coming.
Play well.

Tim Strutt