 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 2316
2315  |  2317
Subject:
brickbay park studio condos
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.town
Date:
Fri, 22 Oct 2004 18:23:30 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

furnished model suites now open. 6 condo units with studio apartments, each with balcony. stunning view, parking space available.

fully landscaped, stair access to second level units.

selling quickly. call for an appointment.

enjoy.

-§ deborah higdon-leblond §-