 Off-Topic / Debate / 26468
Re: Appreciating what TLG and Lego Direct have done for AFOL's
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Fri, 17 Dec 2004 12:22:39 GMT

Hello!

   Did you just compare the Catholic Church and the Protestant Revolution to Lego and the color change?

Sort of.

   Are you the same guy who runs around on Slashdot and compares college kids being busted for pirating music to the civil rights movement of the 60’s?

You must be mistaking me for somebody else. I am the guy who starts a posting with “hello” and closes it with “bye”. And who are you?

Bye
Jojo