 LEGO Company / 2783
Re: Appreciating what TLG and Lego Direct have done for AFOL's
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego
Date:
Sat, 27 Nov 2004 01:43:07 GMT

In lugnet.lego, Johannes Koehler wrote:

   OK, that sound’s pathetic. However, maybe in 500 years from now I will be at ease with LEGO’s change of the system. Has the Catholic Church gotten over Luther’s little negligible unimportant and forgettable attempt to change something, yet?

Did you just compare the Catholic Church and the Protestant Revolution to Lego and the color change?

Are you the same guy who runs around on Slashdot and compares college kids being busted for pirating music to the civil rights movement of the 60’s?