 LEGO Company / 2679
Re: Appreciating what TLG and Lego Direct have done for AFOL's
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego
Date:
Sat, 20 Nov 2004 19:06:59 GMT

Thank you for addressing this. I was similarly irritated while reading some of
the responses to the universal color list. And was motivated to write a rude
response to some of the negative comments, but I knew that would not solve
anything.
I feel that for a toy company Lego has done a lot in recent years for their
adult users -- a group I should add, that is far from their target demographic.
Jake has clearly done a wonderful job and ... heck, I really do not mind the
color changes. Sure they discounted my favorite color, light grey, but there are
also many new and exciting colors to work with... like Maersk blue or dark grey.

Keep up the good work Jake, and thank you.

Brent Skadan