 LEGO Company / 2688
Re: Appreciating what TLG and Lego Direct have done for AFOL's
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego
Date:
Sun, 21 Nov 2004 19:22:09 GMT

I am a lurker (and have been for some six years), sadly. Partly due to time to
respond, partlt due to wanting to build, not gripe.
I appreciate your words - they were made before I could get off my rear and post
my own.
I have only been a follower since 1982 (not 1960) and I have watched things
happening from people like these nay-sayers. They gripe and only into the air,
not into the ears of those who will hear it. ...... All the while places like
Wal Mart are fading their LEGO AISLE into their LEGO half aisle into their LEGO
few shelves.
I stand behind any new or innovative idea that LEGO may have. And I pray that my
son, 3 years old, has as many new ideas, sets, bricks, and COLORS to chose from
and NOT brands.
I step down off the soap box now.
Gene
ps: thank you to Gerard Istok for getting out the word.
God Bless