 LEGO Company / 2729
Re: Appreciating what TLG and Lego Direct have done for AFOL's
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego
Date:
Mon, 22 Nov 2004 23:23:58 GMT

In lugnet.lego, Gerhard R. Istok wrote:
That is why I posted here.  To say that most of us are grateful.  There are just
a few who aren't.

Gary Istok

A grateful Lego Addict since 1960.

I just wanted to clarify this, just because you don't like the color change, it
doesn't make you ungrateful.  I can fully understand those folks who are into
space and castle and perhaps are reminded every day about how they pick or
choose what part they are going to build with because they may be using the
wrong color of gray.  I can relate to that frustration.

It is those who try to tell Jake he's not doing a good job....etc, that I am
frustrated with.  Especially when they use the gray color fiasco as an argument
towards that end.