 LEGO Company / 603
Re: Update on color issue
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego, lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 30 Nov 2003 14:49:50 GMT

In lugnet.lego, Jake McKee wrote:
   The recent color change discovery and announcement has caused a great deal of discussion here

Jake, Another THANK YOU for providing the AFOL community with updates. Did we ever hear the complete list of colors being changed? Most of the talk has been about the 2 shades of gray, but I have seen mention of brown, and mention of 4 colors changing. Any additional news available? Thanks!