 LEGO Company / 559
Re: Update on color issue
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego, lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 25 Nov 2003 04:20:57 GMT

    Thank you Jake.  It's really good to know that you've made this a priority
this past week.  Even without concrete answers to our myriad of questions, we
feel better knowing that you are working on finding more info on the color
change.
    You said that things are managed out of Denmark, so I assume that the color
change was decided there.  Do you (or anyone) know if there are any translators
that work for LEGO in Denmark?  If I write a letter asking LEGO to keep making
the regular grays and brown, it would be nice to know that there would be
someone there who could translate my english into danish.  Writing a letter to
LEGO's American branch would be the easier route, but I'd hate to burden those
Connecticutians (is that a word?) if they didn't have anything to do with the
color change.
    David "Fuzzy" Gregory