 LEGO Company / 588
Re: Update on color issue
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego, lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 27 Nov 2003 14:04:27 GMT

Thank you Jake, and hi all. I’m sure I might get flamed and/or hate mail for this but.....

LEGOs are TOYS, a CHILD’S PLAY THING! TLC is in the business to make toys for children to play with. Yes, the adult/collector base is large, but the child fan base is much larger. Little “Timmy” is not going to tell his mother he will never play with his LEGOs because one grey is darker than an other. I think it is great to have 4 shades of grey, and will be getting all the old greys I can before they’re all gone.

robert