 LEGO Company / 597
Re: Update on color issue
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego, lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 27 Nov 2003 17:48:32 GMT

In lugnet.lego, Chris Phillips wrote:
In lugnet.lego, Scott Lyttle wrote:
AFOL's           = approximately 1-5% of market
remaining public = approximately  95% of market

I will let those numbers speak for themselves.

'nuff said

Care to venture a guess as to what percentage of sales TLC projects from the
Pick-a-Brick walls in the new Retail Stores?

From what I've observed in the stores, these sales are driven almost entirely by
the AFOL market.

I was just at the LIC in Orlando yesterday and I can say that the PaB was doing
quite well with the general public, I had to keep pushing those pesky kids away
so I could get to the bricks I wanted ;)

jt