 General / 50884
50883  |  50885
Subject:
The Wikipedia Article (was: Re: About the term "AFOL")
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.faq
Date:
Tue, 31 May 2005 09:23:41 GMT

David Eaton wrote:
In lugnet.general, Christian Treczoks wrote:
May I blatantly copy your words to create a Wikipedia article for the term
"AFOL"?
Go right ahead!

OK, I went. And this is the result: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AFOL

As with any Wikipedia article, everyone is free to correct or improve
the entry.

Yours, Christan Trezoks